Before I became a full-time writer, I read a lot more. I could easily tear through three or four books in a week. Nowadays, I rarely read fiction, so when I find a book that holds my attention, I want to shout it from the rooftops. Obviously, this list would be filled with the full Harry Potter series, but seeing as everyone has already read them (and loved them), I’m going to leave them off this list in an effort to showcase other, equally awesome books.
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (YA Romance)
- Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh (Nonfiction Essays)
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn (Mystery Thriller)
- Unteachable by Leah Raeder (Romance)
- You by Caroline Kepnes (Psychological Thriller)
- Reasonable Doubt Series by Whitney Gracia Williams (Adult Romance)